SAKIB AHMED | sakibahmed | sakibahmedkushtia | sakibahmed kushtia

sakibahmedkushtia

                                           
  SAKIB AHMED 



Ever since I was a teenager, I've wanted to,
May I have a very sweet love.
Then I also fell in love.

The first rainy season in the afternoon
When the drizzle touched me,
I fell in love first;
I fell in love with that raindrop.

One sleepless night I sought refuge in the sky
Then the sky became my lonely companion,
I fell in love a second time;
I fell in love with the vastness of the sky.

Very sad day when I was crying alone
Then a gust of wind wanted to make me laugh,
I fell in love again;
I fell in love with that drunken air.

Tired of the intense sun when I stepped into the sea
Then a gentle coolness touched me,
I still fell in love;
I fell in love with the oscillation of that wave.

I also have a love, love of nature
I wrapped myself in that love.
I painted myself like a new lover
I forgot all the illusions of urban mechanics.

Untouchable love

BBA-Hon's Department of Accounting at Bangladeash
Web Developer at Digital Marketing Experts
Worked at Student
Lives in Dhaka, Bangladesh
From Dhaka, Bangladesh

Sakib Ahmed

Comments